Our mentoring programs are set up to meet women where they are depending on their circumstance and need. Select a mentor type below for details.
The networker helps women connect with others in the community for exposure to new experiences as well as opportunities to give back and improve their communities.
The builder helps women identify skills that could enhance their daily successes and share these successes with others.
The teacher helps women increase their knowledge and skills to improve future opportunities.
The cheerleader helps women though support programs and encourages them to reach their goals, celebrating successes along the way.
Our education classes include but are not limited to…
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Goal Setting
- Job Search and Resume Writing
- Basic Cooking and Cleaning
- Basic Car and Yard Maintenance
- Health and Wellness
- Exercise and Fitness
* Education classes will vary upon the volunteers leading and facilitating
Comments are closed.